does anyone else just weep over summer glau’s face
- When did you join Tumblr?: February 2010
- Why did you join Tumblr?: I had been reading the LJ of an online person for a couple of years and she migrated to tumblr mostly, so I watched her blog for a while and sniffed around some other blogs (mostly fuckyeahs and the like) and finally got bored enough to make my own during the biology class from hell.
- What kind of blog do you have?: general feelingsblog, I dunno (probably technically it’s a fandom blog but idk, it’s kinda whatever I feel like posting)
- How many posts do you have?: 30,400 oh dear
- How many likes do you have?: 96,234
- How many messages do you have?: like 200 idk I need to clean that out
- How many blogs do you follow?: 187 (too many)
- How many followers do you have?: 446 and I don’t understand why
- How often do you change your theme?: not that often. I don’t really care enough to find a custom theme and the one I have is serviceable.
- How often do you change your icon?: every few months or so, except everyone seems to enjoy grumpy!Michael so much that I think he’ll stick around for a while
- List all the urls you’ve ever had: just this one. I really don’t like change.
- Do you track any tags?: Dichen Lachman’s, mine, Jaimie Alexander’s, Maggie Q’s, and Marian Call’s.
- Do you have any favourite blogs?: yeah I should do a follow forever sometime or something I guess (there’s a list of some of my favorite people on mine, which is by no means every blog/person on tumblr I love)
- Do you often hit post limit?: never have, actually. what is it even?
- Do you ever send anonymous messages to other people?: on occasion, but not to send hate or anything. Usually if there’s a meme asking for it or I feel like cheering them up or something.
- Do you ever get anonymous hate?: not really…maybe like once or twice but it was pretty mild
- Have you made any friends on Tumblr?: lots!
- What’s the most notes you’ve ever had on a post?: I posted a Community video from TV Guide or something once that got like 600 notes. Original post-wise, uh…my Warehouse of Misfit Toys drawing got almost 50 notes? lol my stuff doesn’t tend to get that many notes cause I don’t make graphics or anything.
- What’s your favourite thing about Tumblr?: I like the way it allows me to connect with people who share my interests, no matter how obscure.
- What’s your least favourite thing about Tumblr?: I feel like people forget basic etiquette, empathy, and manners online a lot and tumblr is particularly bad about that.
My scars were SO COOL y’all, oh my gosh. See??
I was kind of the opposite of photogenic this weekend so I’m only putting up two pictures of me (also because my friend put up a bunch from Sunday on her blog too and they’d basically all be repeats), but the first one is Cameron choking Whiskey because…well it’s only fair, and the second is Bennett and Whiskey not sure why exactly they’re in the same place at the same time (but we decided they’d probably be friends or at least on okay terms if they met at any other time and place).
And then the stuff I bought! That print is actually a pretty good summary of my sense of humor because when I saw it I laughed for about five minutes afterwards and then I went back to actually buy it because I kept thinking about it and laughing. Also because the I Heart Dick (Grayson) shirt is not something I would feel comfortable wearing in public but I love the idea of it, so this is the next best thing. The little thing at the bottom is a River Tam bookmark and it’s super cool. The final two Throg comics, and A PACIFIC RIM SHIRT. Omg this is such a cool shirt, I was so excited. I kind of never want to take it off.
I decided to have Megan, who knows little to nothing about Pokemon, name the originals. It turned out quite amazing!
I know about Pokemans!