Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you.
Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them. because we all know I’m lazy and never tag people back lol but if you wanna do it, go ahead!
tagged by slayingbells and someone else like, two months ago lol I’m sorry I’m so bad at memes
- The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Ash by Malinda Lo
- The Saddle Club by Bonnie Bryant
- Santa Olivia by Jacqueline Carey
- Liar by Justine Larbalestier
- Warriors by Erin Hunter
- X-23: Target X by Craig Kyle and Christopher Yost
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster